India Says...

STOP complaining....Just get it DONE.....

Thursday, July 16, 2009

IF I Was A RICH GIRL

It's time, now, for the segment of my blog where I share some items with you that are presently, monetarily, out of reach :) These are a few things that would definitely be additions to my wardrobe, IF I were a RICH Girl, that is..... :)


Thakoon Fall 09

Zac Posen Fall 09 (ugh! those pants) & Vera Wang Fall 09

Thakoon 09 & Givenchy Couture Fall 09

Rodarte Fall 09 (coochi high, as I like to call them)

Nina Ricci Fall 09 (heeless) & Nicholas Kirkwood Fall 09

Marni Fall 09

Marc Jacobs Fall 09 & Miu Miu Fall 09

Givenchy Couture Fall 09

Dolce & Gabbana & Louis Vuitton Fall 09

Burberry Fall 09 & Jimmy Choo Fall 09

Christian Dior Fall 09 & Karl Lagerfeld Fall 09

Brian Atwood Fall 09 & Armani Prive Couture Fall 09

Gucci Fall 09 (0xidized)

No comments:

Post a Comment